Thursday, December 6, 2012

Turtle Jewelry: What I've Been Working On


Having a great time in the studio making new bracelets, rings, necklaces and pendants.  My favorite work is bezeling unusual stones for pendants such as this boulder opal (Australia) on reticulated silver with wire embellishment.


Turtle Jewelry Designs




I've also been busy making these popular and affordable necklaces using silver and gold bead wire.  Many colors of semi-precious stones are available including the Ametrine I've used here



Turtle Jewelry Designs


and the cherry & rose quartz used here 



Turtle Jewelry Designs




 Each of the necklaces have earrings coordinating earrings but none of which are overly match-matchy.  

Posted by Turtle Jewelry www.turtlejewelrybyleslie.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the posts. I found the information to be informative and useful.
    Buy Pukhraj Stone

    ReplyDelete